- Arrange to shadow must be made in advance through the school office. Contact Mrs. Reed at 678-630-1678.
- Shadow students may bring schoolwork from their school to complete during the shadow day. Please ask your instructors for your work in advance if possible.
- Students that shadow are to report to the School Office between 7:30-7:45 a.m. and stay for a half day unless given permission to stay the entire school day. The lower school office is located in the East Lobby of Chestnut Mountain Church.
- Students will be assigned to a LCA student leader to shadow. They will be expected to remain with the assigned student leader throughout the day.
- Students are to dress as close to the LCA dress code as possible. Our students are asked to wear their school uniforms (khaki pants/ skirts/shorts, and a shirt or blouse with a collar and sleeves). If LCA is having a dress-down day, or other special dress day, shadowing students may participate. Please contact school office if you have any questions regarding dress.
- LCA will provide lunch for students who come to shadow. You may bring money to purchase snacks/drinks during the lunch hour.
- Guest students are not permitted to use a cell phone until dismissal. We would prefer that students meet their parent in the school office at dismissal.
- School hours are 8:00a.m.-3:00p.m.